- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2012
Jesus gives us a clear command about worry: Don't do it. Yet worry is a highly contagious disease in many lives. It can seem unstoppable. But there is a cure: being thankful.
Many people think of worry as worrying about the future, and thankfulness as being thankful for the past. This book joins the two together. Help against worry is found in being thankful for our present relationship with God and being thankful that He is in control of the future.
James P. Gills, M.D., is the founder and director of St. Lukes Cataract and Laser Institute in Tarpon Springs, Florida. In addition to earning a reputation as the most experienced cataract surgeon in the world, he has dedicated his life to restoring more than physical vision. Dr. Gills has been an active author about spiritual topics for many years. His books include: Love: Fulfilling the Ultimate Quest, A Biblical Economics Manifesto, Darwinism Under the Microscope, Come Unto Me, Tender Journey, The Unseen Essential, and Gods Prescription for Healing.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Worry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues