- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
We all have great intentions when it comes to raising our children. We want them to succeed, and above all to surrender their lives to the lordship of Christ. As a father of four boys and a twenty-five-year veteran of school administration, I understand these goals. I also understand the busyness of daily lifehow days merge into weeks as hurried lifestyles spin out of control, leaving us wondering how our toddlers became teenagers. This book introduces you to a simple, biblically based plan for raising servant-leaders for Christ. Whether your child is eighteen months or eighteen years old, this book will guide you through the process of preparation for the race that awaits him in this world.
We will walk through specific and practical things you can do to build a family plan. Being deliberate and focusing on creating depth in your childs faith is the first step to preparing him or her to run with the horsesIf you have run with footmen and they have tired you out, then how can you compete with horses? If you fall down in a land of peace, how will you do in the thicket of the Jordan? (Jeremiah 12:5).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting