- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Feeling burned out? Unfulfilled? Drained? If so, you're in good company.
Elijah's ministry led him to exhaustion and depression; Hannah found midlife frustrating and barren; Moses struggled with difficult people. By drawing important lessons from the lives of these Bible characters and others like them, Jill Briscoe offers hope and comfort for those who are worn out and beat down. With wit and candor, she provides spiritual refreshment and renewal when we are running on empty.
If you feel like you're ready to break down, or wondering if you'll be able to make it home on what you have left, this book will help refill and revive your spirit.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: CLC Publications
Publication Date: 2013
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral