Rowan Williams: An Introduction - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2003
The first occupant of Lambeth Palace in several generations with an international reputation as a theologian, he is nevertheless often considered a difficult writer, more admired than read and understood. Many people remain puzzled by how his social radicalism can coexist with a reputation for orthodoxy in doctrine. Rowan Williams: An Introduction is the first thorough account of the Archbishop's career and evolution as a thinker. A long biographical chapter is followed by three further sections on key aspects of Williams's theology, spirituality and politics. The result is a sympathetic but not uncritical profile of a leader with unmatched talents for enhancing dialogue between Christianity and secular culture.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Anglican Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> General Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction