Rough Road to Freedom: A memoir - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Monarch Books
Publication Date: 2012
Neil Anderson comes from a poor farming background. A fun-loving, sports-crazy child, no one suspected that he would eventually become a pastor, complete five degrees, write sixty books and found a global ministry. He served in the US Navy before completing his degree in electrical engineering, then worked as an aerospace engineer before sensing a call to ministry. He spent years in church ministry before becoming a seminary professor, finally leaving to start Freedom in Christ Ministries. 'God put a burden on my heart to see captives set free and their emotional wounds healed. But my early education was steeped in western rationalism. It has taken me years to discover the reality of the spiritual world, and learn to be guided by the Holy Spirit. Over the years I have heard people say, I can't peg you. To which I respond, Try Christian.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction