- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Life can be full of difficult seasons that test your faith. No matter how long or painful your journey might be, you can find encouragement and grace to continue on, growing from these difficult seasons.
Instead of keeping the pain hidden, you will benefit by sharing the journey of this rosebud through that pain and growth, encouraging you with comfort and renewed faith.
Come along with Nancy Maggio as she shares the sin and fear she lived with in search of God to rescue her. As she exposes her hurts, personal habits, and broken relationships, you will see first hand the healings. Through God's abiding love, this rosebud is blooming.
Nancy Maggio is an amazing woman with an amazing story! These poems and short narratives are so uplifting. Inspired by her own life journey, Nancy beautifully reveals a God who is always walking with us, in the darkest of times and in the best of times.
Bayless & Janet Conley
Cottonwood Church, Los Alamitos, California
Anngladys GichuhiKenyaAge: 25-34Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5We are all roses that need to bloom.June 17, 2014Anngladys GichuhiKenyaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3A book does not have to be big to be good, and this book has certainly proved that. By sharing a lot about her life in only 73 pages, Nancy takes us through a candid journey of failures and triumphs, and finding healing in Jesus. She speaks openly about the life of sin that she lived and how she got healing and victory.
Her beautiful poetry resonates deeply with the reader, and her simple style of writing inspires others to write their hearts out, too. It doesn't have to be perfect, just coming from the heart.
I especially like it when she says that although we are hurting, healing comes in God's time, and in God's way. God can delay our healing so that He can take the time to work both in and through us for our own benefit, and in order to bless others, too.
I enjoyed reading the story of her life, and felt the pain with her in some areas, as well as relief when she'd overcome the pains. I also found myself smiling and giggling in some areas, very well entertained.
I see that Nancy would like to use her testimony to help others too, and I wish her God's grace as she does so.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth