Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
See how: the Tabernacle was built, the sacrifices pointed towards Jesus Christ, the design of the tent revealed God's holiness and humanity's need for God, and the Ark of the Covenant was at the center of worship. This book contains illustrations, charts, and diagrams not available elsewhere.
- Clear plastic overlays to reveal internal details
- Beautiful illustrations of each section of the tabernacle: the Courtyard, Holy Place, and The Most Holy Place
- Includes explanations of the furnishings: the bronze altar, the laver, the golden lampstand, the altar of incense, the table of showbread, the ark of the covenant, and the mercy seat
- The sacrifices and the calendar of feasts and holy days
- The garments of the high priest, and much more
- Dozens of reproducible charts and time lines
Rose Publishing Product Code: 673X
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Rose Bible Reference Books
The Tabernacle Workbook: Follow the Path of Worship in the TabernacleNancy FisherRose Publishing / 2004 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$11.99Save 50% ($6.00)
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle is packed with fascinating facts, full-color Tabernacle pictures, reproducible charts, and diagrams not available in other books. It features eight clear plastic overlays showing the inside and outside of the biblical Tabernacle—the "tent of meeting."
"See Inside" the Tabernacle of Moses with Rose Guide to the Tabernacle!
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle is a full-color, reproducible book on the the Tabernacle of Moses, with clear plastic overlays showing the "tent of meeting." The Tabernacle in the Old Testament was the place where the Israelites worshiped God after the Exodus. Learn how the sacrifices, utensils, and even the structure of the Tabernacle were designed to show us something about God. See the parallels between the Old Testament sacrifices and priests' duties, and Jesus' service as the perfect sacrifice and perfect high priest. Gain insight into the doctrines of sin, creation, salvation, justification, and God's sovereignty.
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle: WINNER of the 2009 Christian Retailing Retailers Choice Award for Bible Reference!
Easily learn more about the Old Testament Tabernacle in the Wilderness of Sinai
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle shows how—
- The Tabernacle was built
- The Tabernacle sacrifices pointed towards Jesus Christ
- The Tabernacle's design revealed God's holiness and humanity's need for God
- The Ark of the Covenant was at the center of worship
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle explains the history of the Tabernacle, its sacred objects and activities, while also illuminating deep insight into what Jesus did for his followers during his life, his death, and his resurrection. This fantastic resources is great for anyone doing a Tabernacle Bible study or for anyone wanting to dig deeper into the symbolism of the Old Testament.
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle explains—
- The importance of the Feasts of the Bible, such as Shavuot (Feast of Weeks), Rosh HaShanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles), and Hanukkah
- The purpose behind the design of the Tabernacle of Moses: The Courtyard, The Holy Place and The Most Holy Place
- The significance of the sacrifices: Sin Offering, Guilt Offering, Grain/Gift Offering, Burn Offering, and Peace Offering
- The parallels between the Tabernacle, Christ's ministry, and the church
- The symbolism of the Tabernacle's furnishings, such as the Golden Lampstand, the Table of the Bread of Presence, the Altar of Incense, and the Ark of the Convenant
- The garments of the high priest
- Elements of Passover and a "Christian Seder"
Features Tabernacle Pictures, Charts, Diagrams, and Clear Plastic Overlays Not Available Elsewhere!
Packed with full-color Tabernacle pictures and 8 clear plastic overlays showing inside/outside of the Tabernacle, this is truly a visual journey through the Tabernacle of Moses. You may reproduce up to 300 copies of any chart free of charge for your classroom.
Includes Dozens of Reproducible Charts and Time Lines on the Tabernacle
- Time line of the Exodus
- Old Testament Covenants
- Sacrifices in the Tabernacle
- Comparison of priests of the Tabernacle, Levites, and the High Priest
- Jesus and the high priest
- Symbolism of Jesus and the Veil
- Jesus and the Ark of the Covenant