- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
David Jacobsen holds masters degrees in theology and creative writing. He teaches and writes in central Oregon, where he lives with his wife, Christine, and their sons. He can be reached through his website, http://jacobsenwriting.com.
Kurt Armstrong4 Stars Out Of 5December 13, 2007Kurt ArmstrongIt's always a comfort to know you're not alone. David Jacobsen is a thoughtful father and a careful, reflective writer whose essays are an honest picture of the kinds of things us new dads go through. He doesn't try to overstate his opinions, and he's never pushy with advice. He's figuring it out as he goes, just like the rest of us, and he's ready to be honest about the best and the worst of being a new dad. From the pre-pregnancy anxiety to post-baby sex, he gives a good sense of how life-changing a new baby is. His words are entertaining, moving, and wise. He doesn't pretend to be an expert dad who wants to make the rest of us feel inadequate; he's a normal dad who helps the rest of us understand that we're pretty normal too. If David wrote a book every year about the ongoing changes of fatherhood, I'd buy every one of them.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues