Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Part of the Genesis to Revelation Series from Abingdon Press, this 13-session study of the book of Romans begins with an introduction to Paul followed by some major ideas including righteousness and wrath, being set free from sin and the law, new life in the Spirit, and a tolerant ethic in a new era.
The series is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. The Large Print Participant helps readers strengthen their understand and appreciation of the Bible by engaging them with Scripture on three levels.
- What does the Bible say?
- What does the passage mean?
- How does the Scripture relate to my life?
Participant book also available in regular print (SKU: 855115).
Leader Guide is sold separately (SKU: 855146)
|Title: Romans Participant Book, Large Print (Genesis to Revelation Series)|
By: Robert Jewett
Number of Pages: 120
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2018
|Weight: 11 ounces|
Series: Genesis to Revelation
Stock No: WW855122
Romans: Becoming New in Christ-Revised, LifeGuide Scripture StudiesJack KuhatschekInterVarsity Press / 2000 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4.5 out of 5 stars for Romans: Becoming New in Christ-Revised, LifeGuide Scripture Studies. View reviews of this product. 9 Reviews
$10.00Save 30% ($3.01)
Romans, LifeChange Bible StudyNavPress / 1991 / Trade Paperback$9.79 Retail:4.5 out of 5 stars for Romans, LifeChange Bible Study. View reviews of this product. 17 Reviews
$12.99Save 25% ($3.20)
Study the entire Book of Romans, beginning with an introduction to Paul and following through his life and his call. Some of the major ideas explored are: his purpose and situation, righteousness and wrath, being set free from sin, new life in the Spirit, and a tolerant ethic.
More than 3.5 million copies of the series have been sold.
This revision of the Abingdon classic Genesis to Revelation Series is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. These studies help readers strengthen their understanding and appreciation of the Bible by enabling them to engage the Scripture on three levels:
- What does the Bible say? Questions to consider while reading the passage for each session.
- What does the passage mean? Unpacks key verses in the selected passage.
- How does the Scripture relate to my life? Provides three major ideas that have meaning for our lives today. The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words.
The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words. The simple format makes the study easy to use. Includes maps and glossary with key pronunciation helps.Updates will include:
- New cover designs.
- New interior designs.
- Leader Guide per matching Participant Book (rather than multiple volumes in one book).
- Updated to 2011 revision of the New International Version Translation (NIV).
- Updated references to New Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible.
- Include biblical chapters on the contents page beside session lesson titles for at-a-glance overview of biblical structure.
- Include larger divisions within the contents page to reflect macro-structure of each biblical book. Ex: Genesis 1-11; Genesis 12-50; Exodus 1-15; Exodus 16-40; Isaiah 1-39; Isaiah 40-66.
The simple format makes the study easy to use. Each volume is 13 sessions and has a separate leader guide.