Romans, Pamphlet - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
You've heard about salvation. . .grace. . .and righteousness in the Book of Romans. But have you ever wondered what they really mean?
Rose Publishing's Romans, full-color ebook, covers these cornerstone concepts and more! This convenient ebook explains each section of Paul's epistle in an easy-to-understand way, answering questions, such as: What does it mean to be saved? How can I live a righteous life? and How can I please God?
This ebook tells you what you need to know without losing you in theological lingo, making it easier than ever to glean wisdom from Romans by offering—
- An outline of the book
- Section-by-section explanation/commentary
- Life application questions
- Charts, displaying information such as the difference between Dead to sin and Alive in Christ
- Key verses, themes, and applications
Easily access basic background information, such as—
- Who wrote the letter?
- When was it written?
- Who was it written for?
- What was the purpose of the letter?
- How is the letter relevant to today's believers?