Romans, Galatians - eBook
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
Series: Zondervan Illustrated Bible Backgrounds Commentary
Douglas J. Moo (PhD, University of St. Andrews) is the Kenneth T. Wessner Professor of New Testament at Wheaton College. His work centers on understanding the text of the New Testament and its application today. He has written extensively in several commentary series, including the NIV Application Commentary, Pillar Commentary, Tyndale New Testament Commentary, and the New International Commentary on the New Testament.
Ralph P. Martin (1925-2013) was Distinguished Scholar in Residence at Fuller Theological Seminary and a New Testament Editor for the Word Biblical Commentary series. He earned the BA and MA from the University of Manchester, England, and the PhD from King's College, University of London. He was the author of numerous studies and commentaries on the New Testament, including Worship in the Early Church, the volume on Philippians in The Tyndale New Testament Commentary series. He also wrote 2 Corinthians and James in the WBC series.Julie L. Wu (PhD, Fuller Theological Seminary) is President and Professor of New Testament, China Bible Seminary in Hong Kong, China.
Clinton E. Arnold (PhD, University of Aberdeen) is Dean and Professor of New Testament at Talbot School of Theology in LaMirada, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Galatians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Romans
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Galatians
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Romans
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Galatians
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Commentaries >> New Testament >> Romans