- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
An outstanding opportunity to study the fundamentals of the faith with one of today's most beloved Bible teachers! Blackaby's seven studies provide clear explanations of Paul's epistle, present engaging stories that illuminate specific passages, relate verses from other books to major themes, pose questions for reflection, and suggest daily applications. Includes leader's notes. 128 pages, softcover from Nelson. Scripture quotations are from the New King James Version.®
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Series: Encounters With God
Intended as companions to the Blackaby Study Bible, these guides also stand alone as a complete study of a book of the Bible.
The lessons include:
- Leader's Notes
- 7 studies based on reference materials included in the Blackaby Study Bible
- An explanation and interpretation of Scripture
- A story that illustrates the passage in focus
- Other Bible verses related to the theme
- Questions for reflection
- Suggestions for application in everyday life.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
RPS12343 Stars Out Of 5Great Study VERY POOR ebook presentation approachFebruary 17, 2012RPS1234Quality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3If you are a mac, iPhone or iPad user, don't waste your time. The study is excellent but the way Christianbook.com's reader works, it ruins the experience. With all of the technology out there I expect more.
LucyLobo5 Stars Out Of 5February 3, 2012LucyLoboQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We have really enjoyed and learned a lot from this study. It is very easy to understand and work through.
gal paltnAge: Over 655 Stars Out Of 5September 24, 2011gal paltnAge: Over 65Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5love this as a reference. I read it on my nook book.
Page 1 of 1
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible