Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Desde su más temprana infancia, a C.S. Lewis le encantaba oír y contar relatos. Persuadido de que los relatos pueden revelar la verdad acerca del mundo real de una manera singular, el profesor de literatura e scribiría más de treinta libros de ciencia ficción, teología, crítica literaria y fantasía.
Para las edades de diez años en adelante.
The Christian Heroes: Then & Now series chronicles the true stories of ordinary men and women whose trust in God accomplished extraordinary deeds for his kingdom and glory.
From his earliest childhood, C.S. Lewis loved to hear and tell stories. Persuaded that stories could reveal the truth about the real world in a unique way, the literature professor would write more than thirty books, including science fiction, theology, literary criticism, and fantasy.
For ages 10 and up.
Number of Pages: 192
Vendor: YWAM Editorial Jucum
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 X 0.50 (inches)
Series: Christian Heroes Then & Now
C.S. Lewis: A Life--Eccentric Genius, Reluctant ProphetAlister E. McGrathTyndale House / 2013 / Hardcover$8.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$24.99Save 66% ($16.50)
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books >> Children
- Books >> Church History
- Books >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Children >> Children's Books >> Biography
- Children >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> Spanish Language
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Church History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Missions
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Biography
- Spanish >> Books >> Biography
- Spanish >> Books >> Church History
- Spanish >> Children
- Spanish >> Homeschool >> Spanish Language
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.