Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
El estilo de vida metódico de Corrie ten Boom se diluyó en la sinrazón de la guerra. Con valent&ioacute;a y compasión, su familia, y muchísimos ciudadanos holandeses arriesgaron sus vidas para ayudar a muchos inocentes condenados a morir en un mundo preso de la locura.
Para las edades de diez años en adelante. For ages 10 and up.
For ages 10 and up.
Number of Pages: 200
Vendor: YWAM Editorial Jucum
Publication Date: 2005
Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 X 0.50 (inches)
Series: Christian Heroes Then & Now
The Torchlighters Series: The Corrie ten Boom Story, DVDVision Video / DVD$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$12.99Save 15% ($2.00)
Corrie ten Boom: Are All of the Watches Safe? A Little Lights BookCatherine MackenzieChristian Focus / 2006 / Hardcover$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$7.99Save 25% ($2.00)
Corrie Ten Boom: The Watchmaker's Daughter, Trail Blazers SeriesJean WatsonChristian Focus / 1998 / Mass Paperback$7.19 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$8.99Save 20% ($1.80)
Q: What are the measurements (how thick is the book?) As a Dutch I would love to buy this book for my spanish sponsor boys. Unfortunately I am not able to send books bigger than the size of an A4-paper and thicker than 1,6 cm (= 0,6 inch).
This book is 8" high, 5 1/4" wide and 1/2" thick.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books >> Children
- Books >> Church History
- Books >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Children >> Children's Books >> Biography
- Children >> Other Languages >> Spanish
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> Spanish Language
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Church History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Subjects >> Missions
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Biography
- Spanish >> Books >> Biography
- Spanish >> Books >> Church History
- Spanish >> Children
- Spanish >> Homeschool >> Spanish Language
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.