- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
MISSION: Someone is suspected of planning the destruction of Niagara Falls. Find and detain the culprit before any damage is done.
LOCATION: Niagara Falls, Canada
POTENTIAL VICTIMS: Tourism in the area. Tourists.
SUSPECTS: No further information at this time.Recommended for ages 8 to 14.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Hardy Boy Undercover Brothers
Frank and Joe are sent to Niagara Falls to stop someone from destroying the national landmark. Then they're sent on another case. Then another. They're not usually this busy with ATAC, and their cases are usually more important than these. Seems this case might be more layered than a double dip with chocolate sprinkles. . . .
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery