Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2014
The son of a middle-class Englishman, Robinson Crusoe takes to the sea to find adventure.
And find it he does when he is shipwrecked on a deserted South American island for thirty-five years.
After scavenging his broken ship for useful items, he had only his skills and ingenuity to keep him alive. For twenty-four years there was to be no one else on the island. In the middle of that twenty-fourth year he rescued a native about to be eaten by cannibals who were using his island for a place of feasting. Crusoe named this man Friday, after the day of his rescue. Friday became his faithful servant and friend, even after they were able to leave the island.
Listeners will enjoy Crusoes determination for survival against all odds and admire the spirituality that gave him the strength to survive.
This novel is part of Brilliance Audio's extensive Classic Collection, bringing you timeless masterpieces that you and your family are sure to love.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Audiobooks >> Homeschool
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Type >> Audiobooks >> Classic Literature