- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Women hold the key for the solution to success in our Roman Catholic Church. This key has been hidden! Rise Catholic Women will not only tell you why, but how women can unlock the secrets that have been hidden from them, and expose the unnecessary control of men in decision making in the church.
This informative book provides mostly unknown facts about the reasons priests are not allowed to marry. It answers questions that our pastors have been encouraged not to discuss.
Sarah Harding shows us that even though statistics show the Catholic church is doing well in the United States, the influx of the Latino communities in our Church has covered up the fact that the non- Latino Catholic population has diminished. The shortage of priests has affected the salvation of souls to a large degree. Women need to rise and face the challenge to be heard. We need all our priests, not just those who have courageously endured celibacy, but the other one third who have left the Church to marry.
There are twenty-thousand priests in the United States alone who have left the Church to marry. These priests could be called back to shepherd our churches. You hold the key to unlock the door for them to help save our Roman Catholic Church in America.
Note from the author: I am extremely grateful for the professional help given to me by my daughter and granddaughter, Mary Alice Loucks and Nicole McMahon.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Personal Life >> Balanced Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues