Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Sarah remembers the exact moment when the relationship between her faith and her entire life came into clear focus. Sitting in her favorite red chair with a comfy blanket and a cup of hot tea, she snuggled in with her Bible and a new book. The book was huge, several hundred pages long, and yet it didnt intimidate her. Written by the beloved Chuck Colson, How Now Shall We Live? focused the lens of Sarahs life and spelled out a segregation that she had unknowingly been living witha segregation between her faith and the rest of her life.
She has since come to understand that The Lord designed each and every one of us uniquely and put a dream in our heart that is attached to His agenda for this world. Many of us have felt the stirring in our heart to make a difference with our life, yet we dont always know how. The key, she found, was to surrender to Gods leading, seek him first, and allow him to do the big things He has planned with our life. In the end, Gods agenda and our dreams and passions will intersect around one very important phrase a battle cry, if you will "Make Jesus Famous!"
Based on Psalm 145, this invigorating study motivates women to do life differently by making Jesus famous in all aspects of life. Just RISE UP! is a call to get off the couch of complacency, live a life of praise with a humble posture and Kingdom perspective, and step into a life of true purpose.
- Verse by verse study of Psalm 145
- Snippets of conversations with Sarahs readers
- Journaling prompts to help the reader dig deeper
- Conversation guide for small groups
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides