RIO Preteen (Grades 5 & 6) digital curriculum helps kids learn how to experience God, discern His voice, love to obey His Word, and know the Spirit's powerful work in their lives.
- Rio Leader's Guide with lesson PDFs and editable Word documents: RIO lessons walk the leader through the lesson with clearly marked sections and an emphasis on preparing the leader to teach from the overflow of their own heart. If you'd prefer to tailor the lessons to your group, you can take advantage of the editable Word documents also included in your digital kit.
- Activity Pages: Give kids a way to go deeper into the lesson and God's Word through fun and contemplative activities.
- The Big Bible Panorama (Black & White version included): An engaging large-scale bible timeline. Each week your kids will interact and learn the context from the passage of the week and see how everything fits into God's grand story.
- StoryPoints for each lesson will be placed on The Big Bible Panorama to further show how the lesson fits on the timeline.
- More to the Story: Lets you go deeper into the Bible with historical, archaeological, cultural, and geographic information.
- BreakOUT Cards: Quick ways to customize your lesson.
- Printable posters, maps, memory verses, role-plays, game cards, and more.
- Music, sound effects, slideshows, and links to videos that will enhance your lessons.
For specific quarterly scope and more curriculum information, click the "Rio Samples and Scope & Sequence" link above.