- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Series: Ashley Stockingdale
She's got the rock, so when does happily ever after kick in?
At long last, Ashley Stockingdalepatent attorney, fasionista, and homeownercan finally add "fiancee" to her spirited resume. That means the next four months will be a dizzying and decadent waltz through aisles of Vera Wang, Kenneth Cole, Sheridan sheets, Kate Spade place settings, and Oneida flatware. Well . . . maybe not.
For starters, the HR department has hired Ashley's ex-boyfriend (yep, the one who ran off to India with that other woman) as the new director of software. And now her fiance is starting to sound crazysomething about moving across country, to Philadelphia of all places. Worst of all, right before her eyes, Scarlett I-need-some-Prozac O'Hara is hijacking her wedding plans!
Life for our heroine is spinning from out of control to downright confusing. But whether she makes it to the end of the aisle or not, she'll never be at a loss for drama!
teachermomsouth carolinaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 20, 2012teachermomsouth carolinaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5my daughter thoroughly enjoyed her gift. She said the book was good and she loves the fiction by Ms. Billerbeck.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Romance >> Contemporary Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Romance >> Contemporary Romance
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> Women's Fiction