How to Live Right When Your Life Goes Wrong - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Despite the abundant availability of both self-help books and Bible study materials, many of us find it difficult to apply what we learn, to make that long head-to-heart journey of change. When we are faced with life's daily trials, our responses often lack the Christian maturity we desire---showing us clearly just how far we have to go. Is it possible to achieve a deeper, more permanent change of heart? Author and counselor Leslie Vernick says yes.
Now, through one practical, simple-to-understand and easy-to-remember model, you can:
- Gain a new perspective on the troubles God allows in your life.
- Come to better understand your response to those trials.
- Discover the underlying idols that hamper your efforts to change.
- Learn how to discern the truth of God's Word.
- Develop the heart response that will draw you closer to God.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality