- All Products
- eBooks× (60,340)
- Bible Reference
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Biblical Studies
- Business & Careers
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church History
- Crafts & Art Supplies
- eBooks On Sale
- Missions Evangelism & Apologetics
- Personal Growth
- Prophecy & End Times
- Student & Teens
- eBooks× (60,340)
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 1997
If youve ever suspected that not everyone should eat the same thing or do the same exercise, youre right. In fact, what foods we absorb well and how our bodies handle stress differ with each blood type.
Your blood type reflects your internal chemistry. It is the key that unlocks the mysteries of disease, longevity, fitness, and emotional strength. It determines your susceptibility to illness, the foods you should eat, and ways to avoid the most troubling health problems.
Based on decades of research and practical application, Eat Right 4 Your Type offers an individualized diet-and-health plan that is right for you.
In this revised and updated edition of Eat Right 4 Your Type, you will learn:
• Which foods, spices, teas, and condiments will help maintain your optimal health and ideal weight
• Which vitamins and supplements to emphasize or avoid
• Which medications function best in your system
• Whether your stress goes to your muscles or to your nervous system
• Whether your stress is relieved better through aerobics or meditation
• Whether you should walk, swim, or play tennis or golf as your mode of exercise
• How knowing your blood type can help you avoid many common viruses and infections
• How knowing your blood type can help you fight back against life-threatening diseases
• How to slow down the aging process by avoiding factors that cause rapid cell deterioration
INCLUDES A 10-DAY JUMP-START PLAN
Dr. Peter J. DAdamo is an internationally acclaimed naturopathic physician, researcher, and lecturer, as well as the author of the New York Times bestselling Eat Right 4 Your Type series.
Catherine Whitney is the coauthor of numerous bestselling books on health and wellness.
"Peter DAdamos merits are not esteemed enough. . . . [He is] one of the most creative scientists in the Western world."Professor Gerhard Uhlenbruck, PhD, MD, World-Renowned Lectin Researcher at the University of Cologne, Germany