- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2018
Track and field champion Sanya Richards-Ross knows what it takes to achieve the impossible. With multiple Olympic gold medals and World Championship accolades, Sanya has long been a role model for young runners around the world. In her first-ever book for young adults, Sanya shares her advice and wisdom when it comes to chasing your dreams. Filled with hands-on success strategies and personal anecdotes, Right on Track: Run, Race, Believe will help readers face wins and losses with grace, strength, and faith. With chapters discussing setting goals, staying focused on the finish line, and being true to yourself, this book is perfect for teens and graduates. Empowering and inspiring, Right on Track encourages teens to dream big and take the ups and downs of life in stride.
Sanya Richards-Ross is a Jamaican-American track and field athlete who competes internationally for the United States. She is the fastest American woman in history at 400 meters and the winner of multiple Olympic gold medals. Off the track, Sanya is an entrepreneur, TV personality, public speaker, and humanitarian. She designs and executes sports clinics across the United States to educate, empower, and teach youth with tools and strategies to excel both on and off the track. Sanya is married to two-time Super Bowl champion Aaron Ross and they live in Austin, TX.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living