Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 336
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
G.I. Joe & Lillie Remembering a Life of Love & LoyaltyJoseph S. BonsallNew Leaf Publishing / 2003 / Hardcover$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)
For more than 40 years, the legendary Oak Ridge Boys (40 million records sold) have been on the road entertaining sold-out audiences with their classic hit songs like "Elvira," "Bobbie Sue," "Thank God for Kids," and many others. As their fans will testify, an Oak Ridge Boys concert is an unforgettable experience.
These "on the road" stories, written by tenor Joseph S. Bonsall and spanning the four decades since the present group came together, will bring laughter, insight, and heartfelt appreciation to their fans young and old.
You'll read about...
- The faith shared by all four "Oaks"
- the backstage goings-on of The Oak Ridge Boys
- what "the Boys" do on the tour bus
- stories about special fans they've met down through the years
- their surprise mega-hit, "Elvira" and how it came about
Joseph S. Bonsall is an avid writer, songwriter, and 40-plus year member of the legendary American music group The Oak Ridge Boys. His previous books include G. I. Joe and Lillie and several childrens books. For relaxation, Joe retreats to his 350-acre farm on the Tennessee-Kentucky state line with his wife, Mary, and their seven cats. He also plays the banjo!
"When a musical act becomes a household name, they're called 'stars.' When a musical act becomes intertwined with Americana, they're called The Oak Ridge Boys. In this wonderful book, Joe Bonsall takes readers on the bus with the 'boys' and introduces us to the men and their musicand their legacy that is forever woven into the fabric of America."
Peter Rosenberger, president, Standing With Hope, author of Hope for the Caregiver
"I have read enough books, articles and musings of Joe Bonsall to know his style. This book surpasses all! His mastery of words paints such vivid pictures in your mind you feel like you are there with The Oak Ridge Boys. Joe's attention to detail is immense! He gives credit where credit is due, putting himself last, and always giving God the glory. If you want to get up close and personal with the Oaks, buy this book and go On The Road With The Oak Ridge Boys!"
Sheila Vest, The Sheila Show
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Celebrities
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Biography
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Last Chance Bargains >> Music