- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Buy in Bulk
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Mega Fall Sale
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Meet Mr. Smith offers a radical alternative to the over-romanced, casual-sex lifestyle popular in today's world. Reawakening the ancient ideas of sacred sex, purity, and holy love, relationship experts Eric and Leslie Ludy introduce a new language and framework for our sex-in-the-city culture. Meet Mr. Smith exposes and tackles hot topics like:
- What does God think about pre-marital sex?
- What about oral sex and self sex?
- Why would God give me a sex drive if He didn't plan on me using it?
- How far is too far?
Meet Mr. Smith is a funny, fresh, romantic conversation about the true nature of love and sex. So go ahead. Open the pages of this book and prepare to meet the companion of your dreams. hyou're about to enjoy an encounter that could transform your relationships and life.
Eric and Leslie have authored eleven books, and their popular presentation for young adults on the "four secrets to an amazing love story" has garnered applause from marriage and family experts, media personalities, and teen specialists around the country. They have been guests on numerous media platforms, including being among the top ten Focus on the Family radio broadcasts in 2002 and 2006. Eric and Leslie's best-selling books include When God Writes Your Love Story, When Dreams Come True, Authentic Beauty, God's Gift to Women, and Teaching True Love to a Sex-at-Thirteen Generation.
LauraAge: Under 18Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful book!December 27, 2010LauraAge: Under 18Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a great book! Wonderful way of looking at purity and romance. Highly recommended.
Elis1 Stars Out Of 5October 20, 2010ElisQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1I normally have liked everything the Ludy's have written but this book just didn't cut it! IT was all about these fake characters called Mr. Purity and stuff. I found it really lame and just barely skimmed through it. Definitely don't buy.
StephAge: 18-24Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5October 20, 2010StephAge: 18-24Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Great book! Easy and engaging and filled with great info.
Little KRacine, WIAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 6, 2010Little KRacine, WIAge: 35-44Gender: femaleWOW! About halfway through the book now and becoming a bigger fan of Eric & Leslie Ludy by the page. Thought-provoking yet very readable on some intense topics. Although geared towards singles, I think this could be very beneficial reading for some married couples as well. Words alone are insufficient for the high commendations due this book. This book belongs in every church library & should be required reading for young adults. Still valuable even if you are in your 40's!
Rebecca4 Stars Out Of 5July 19, 2010RebeccaI had purchased "When God Writes Your Love Story" and LOVED it, but one of my sons (19) was having a hard time getting through it (just not enjoying it). I LOVE the Ludys message and their style of writing, so I bought this book. He LOVES it!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Sexual Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Single Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Singleness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues