- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Are you aged 40+ with an expanding waistline, high blood pressure or cholesterol, and stress? Then this book could save your life!
Professor Charles Clark is a leading expert on the health of middle-aged men and has transformed the lives of hundreds of his patients. In Health Revolution for Men he shares his highly successful programme for revolutionising men's health. This book tells you:
- The simple secret to losing your gut - and it isn't no alcohol
- Why stress is a killer and how to tackle it
- The key steps to take to prevent high cholesterol and heart disease
- The simplest way to muscle-up and why it's particularly important in middle age
- How to deal with the male menopause - and yes it does exist!
With straightforward health advice, helpful illustrations, a 'do-anywhere' muscle routine and a man-friendly diet, this programme is practical and easy to follow. Proven to produce results within just 2 weeks, it will put you back in control and well on the road to a healthier life.