Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Seven Ways to Be Really Different
There's different...and there's really different. Here are seven ways to achieve the latter status:
- Color your eyebrows with purple Magic Marker
- Insist that people call you "Butterscotch."
- Wear bumper stickers on the back of your coat.
- Declare yourself a "meat-arian" and argue for vegetable rights.
- Talk only in Dr. Seuss rhymes.
- At the lunch table, do play-by-play commentary for a game going on in your imagination.
- Randomly blurt out the phrase, "Now that's what I'm talking about" - even when no one is talking.
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2006
Dimensions: 8 X 5.31 (inches)
If you want to be part of a revolution, this book is a great place to start. You can make a differencein the world, in your town, in your school, in your life. The Revolution Devotionalhelps you understand and develop character traits that will turn you into a revolutionary for God. No boring reading hereinstead its fast-paced and fun. Each day youll read a verse of the Bible, then a short devotional about the character in that verse. Theres additional Scripture for you to read if you want, plus a hilarious list relating to the days topic. For example, on the topic of being different from the crowd, you might get this list: Seven Ways to Be Really Different Theres different and theres really different. Here are seven ways to achieve the latter status: Color your eyebrows with purple Magic Marker®. Insist that people call you Butterscotch. Wear bumper stickers on the back of your coat. Declare yourself a meat-arian and argue for vegetable rights. Talk only in Dr. Seuss rhymes. At the lunch table, do play-by-play commentary for a game going on in your imagination. Randomly blurt out the phrase, Now thats what Im talking abouteven when no one is talking.