- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
I believe that the next revival will come on a personal level for everyone who will pick up his or her bible daily to read, study, and meditate. Engage in personal times of prayer day and night; move from selfish Christianity to the place of personal service of others and the will and purpose of the Lord. Throughout the Bible, we see the Lord moved in the situation of his people, when they return to the ordinances of His word for guidance, in correction of their ways, or even for a new beginning, when they have engaged God in prayer and when they have stepped out to do his will.
I believe that these three constants of our Christian faith also double as oracles of God, because in them the power of God is made alive; divine answers, messages, and burdens are granted to those who will diligently ask, seek, and knock. I believe that these three are oracles in their individual standings, but never to be practiced individually. Rather, when all three are embraced as a lifestyle, there will be a threefold release of the power of God. Revival will break forth within individuals and hence the entire body of Christ. This book is a holy cry for the people of God to avail themselves of these one-on-one connections with the almighty: Through his oracles.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality