- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2009|
Series: Current Issues Bible Studies
How do Papa, Jesus, and Sarayu compare to Father, Son, and Holy Spirit?
William Young s bestseller The Shack has
riveted many readers even as his controversial
characterization of the Trinity has
concerned some theologians. One seminary
president said this troubling book contains
undiluted heresy. Exploring the mysteries of God through
the crucible of pain can lead to unexpected breakthroughs.
But we must always be careful to test our thoughts by the
standard of Scripture.
Table of Contents
SCRIPTURE: Matthew 7:7 11; John 10:17 18; Romans 5:1 5;
Ephesians 1:11 14; Galatians 3:29 4:7; Hebrews 12:3 11
Identify the Current Issue
Discover the Eternal Principles
--Teaching point one: God is a good Father we can fully trust.
--Teaching point two: God s only Son, Jesus, gave his life in order to restore our relationship with the Father.
--Teaching point three: God has sent the Holy Spirit to secure the relationship made possible by Jesus suffering.
Apply Your Findings
ARTICLE FROM CHRISTIANITY TODAY INTERNATIONAL
Taking The Shack to the Shed by Brandon O'Brien
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Literature
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality