- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hodder Education
Publication Date: 2014
Series: My Revision Notes
Unlock your full potential with this revision guide which focuses on the key content and skills you need to succeed in Edexcel (B) GCSE Schools History Project.
It covers the popular topics of Medicine and Health through Time for Unit 1; the American West 1840-95 and Germany 1918-45 for Unit 2; and The Transformation of Surgery c1845-c1918 for Unit 3.
How this revision guide helps you:
- It condenses each topic into easy-to-revise chunks with tick boxes to track your progress.
- There is a revision task for each chunk of content to make sure you have understood and learnt the key information.
- Key term boxes help you learn the essential vocabulary
- Exam Practice provides sample exam-style questions for each topic and you can check your answers online
- Exam tips explain how to approach each kind of sample question and help you avoid the most common mistakes people make in their exams.
- For each topic there are also quick quizzes online at www.hodderplus.co.uk/myrevisionnotes.
This second edition is for the revised specification for first examination in 2015.