Be the Change, Revised and Expanded Edition: Your Guide to Freeing Slaves and Changing the World / Revised - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
One person can change the world and one did - a teenager, in fact. Read about the impact Zach Hunter is having through his work to end slavery. It's an issue that's more prevalent now than ever before and he's making a difference. Be inspired to shape the culture we live in and to submit to the passions God gives us - they can be the precursor to changing our world.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Zach has been trying to end slavery around the globe. Most people (maybe even you) think that slavery has been over for a long time. But sadly, there are more people bound in slavery now than at any of the times we read about in our history books. Now Zach is working to end slavery and free the men, women, and children who are being held against their will. Hes even found some friends in the fight, including Jon Foreman of Switchfoot and Leeland Mooring of Leeland. Just look around the world and on the news and youll find that there are plenty of things wrong with our planethomelessness, hunger, global warming, AIDS the list goes on and on. And we usually look at these problems and decide theyre too big for us to do anything about. But Zach is proving that one person can make a difference. And in his book, hell reveal the elements needed to make amazing changes in your world. In the end, he hopes youll find the thing youre passionate aboutand start making changes!
Zach Hunter is a teenage abolitionist and activist, spending much of his time working to end modern-day slavery around the world and fighting other problems in the world today. When he was twelve, he started a campaign called Loose Change to Loosen Chains, helping to raise awareness and money to free people from slavery. The author of Be the Change, Zach speaks to hundreds of thousands of people each year, inspiring them to find their passion and make a change in the world.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Christian Living