Reversing Diabetes Cookbook: More Than 200 Delicious, Healthy Recipes - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Grand Central Publishing
Publication Date: 2008
The Family Dinner: Great Ways to Connect with Your Kids, One Meal at a Time - eBookLaurie DavidGrand Central Life & Style / 2010 / ePub$15.99
Clinton St. Baking Company Cookbook: Breakfast, Brunch & Beyond from New York's Favorite Neighborhood Restaurant - eBookDeDe Lahman, Neil KleinbergLittle, Brown and Company / 2010 / ePub$15.99
Marriage and Other Acts of Charity: A Memoir - eBookKate BraestrupLittle, Brown and Company / 2010 / ePub$9.99
In REVERSING DIABETES, Dr. Julian Whitaker offers a comprehensive lifestyle program that has helped more than 10,000 diabetic patients at the Whitaker Wellness Institute. The good news is that many diabetics can control their condition--naturally and effectively--with diet and exercise. Along with helping you reduce or even eliminate dependency, it can help you lose excess wight and lower your cholesterol levels, blood pressure, and risk of heart attack. Readers will find:
- An updated, flexible meal plan--includes new information on which types of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats you should be eating
- More than 100 new kitchen-tested recipes--with full nutritional breakdowns
- The latest findings on the dangers of insulin resistance--and how to correct it
- Up-to-the-minute information on the pros and cons of insulin and oral diabetic drugs
- New shopping lists and details on salt and sugar substitutes
- Nutritional supplement suggestions that may reduce the need for drugs and help prevent eye problems and other diabetic complications
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
FrankMinneapolis1 Stars Out Of 5I have not read the e-bookJune 20, 2012FrankMinneapolisAccess to this e-book at a time when I have a computer has been too cumbersome. The security provisions limiting access to it and the inability to download a copy to my computer lead me to give this e-book product a negative review. I have yet to be able to access this product often enough to finish reading it.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲