- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
“I sit up straight on my daybed, breathing hard, pushing my sheets down to my ankles. It’s still dark outside; the air is tranquil, hot and sticky. I run my fingers through my tangled hair and try to slow my breathing. I don’t understand why this dream keeps coming back…”
Scared and confused sixteen-year-old, Blair Chance, doesn’t know where to turn while running down the dark hallway known as life. Blair seems to have everything back in order after moving away from her humiliating past in Florida, to a new life in California.
With her two best friends by her side—at almost every moment—and Dad watching her every move, she forces herself to build a wall of lies to prove to them that the past is behind her, as well as the nightmares.
Despite her tough exterior, her subconscious turns her average nightmares into uncontrollably terrifying dreams.
A journey of self-discovery teaches her that sometimes the only way to move forward is to go back.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Fiction
- Fiction >> Contemporary
- Fiction >> Teens >> Contemporary
- Student & Teens >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Fiction >> Student & Teens >> Contemporary
- eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Fiction