- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In 13 chapters Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe provides history and commentary on Ezekiel with questions for personal reflection or group discussion at the end of each chapter.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Warren Wiersbe BE Bible Study
The modern church has become a comfortable place, as congregations focus on creating warm and welcoming environments. But have casual attitudes replaced reverence for the Lord? The prophet Ezekiel was called to remind Gods people about His holy and glorious nature, and that message remains as relevant today as when it was first delivered. This study examines Ezekiels mission to describe the indescribable, a God beyond imagining, a King worthy of our reverence.
Part of Dr. Warren W. Wiersbes best-selling "BE" commentary series, BE Reverent has now been updated with study questions and a new introduction by Ken Baugh. A respected pastor and Bible teacher, Dr. Wiersbe calls us to rediscover the awesomeness of the Lord. Filled with inspiring words and images, Ezekiels timeless message will draw you into a deeper level of holy reverence for our God.
Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe is an internationally known Bible teacher and the former pastor of The Moody Church in Chicago. For ten years he was associated with the Back to the Bible radio broadcast, first as Bible teacher and then as general director. Dr. Wiersbe has written more than 160 books, including the popular "BE" series of Bible commentaries, which has sold more than four million copies. He and his wife, Betty, live in Lincoln, Nebraska.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Ezekiel
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Ezekiel