Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Genesis to Revelation: Jeremiah, Lamentations Participant Book Large Print: A Comprehensive Verse-by-Verse Exploration of the Bible - eBook|
By: Barbara P. Ferguson
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2019
Series: Genesis to Revelation
Stock No: WW98453EB
Study the books of Jeremiah and Lamentation, beginning with some reference articles and timelines to help better under Jeremiah, and then moving through Lamentations. Some of the major ideas explored are: speaking for God, desire for revenge, being angry with God, covenants, human nature, what to hope in, and power.
More than 3.5 million copies of the series have been sold.
This revision of the Abingdon classic Genesis to Revelation Series is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. These studies help readers strengthen their understanding and appreciation of the Bible by enabling them to engage the Scripture on three levels:
- What does the Bible say? Questions to consider while reading the passage for each session.
- What does the passage mean? Unpacks key verses in the selected passage.
- How does the Scripture relate to my life? Provides three major ideas that have meaning for our lives today. The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words.
The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words. The simple format makes the study easy to use. Includes maps and glossary with key pronunciation helps.Updates will include:
- New cover designs.
- New interior designs.
- Leader Guide per matching Participant Book (rather than multiple volumes in one book).
- Updated to 2011 revision of the New International Version Translation (NIV).
- Updated references to New Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible.
- Include biblical chapters on the contents page beside session lesson titles for at-a-glance overview of biblical structure.
- Include larger divisions within the contents page to reflect macro-structure of each biblical book. Ex: Genesis 1-11; Genesis 12-50; Exodus 1-15; Exodus 16-40; Isaiah 1-39; Isaiah 40-66.
The simple format makes the study easy to use. Each volume is 13 sessions and has a separate leader guide.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible