Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Take a comprehensive look at the books of Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Songs in this study by James Crenshaw. Proverbs takes a look at the springs of life; Ecclesiastes explore the meaning of life; and the Song of Songs declares that love is as strong as death.
This study has 13 sessions and helps readers strengthen their understanding and appreciation of the Bible by enabling them to engage the Scripture on three levels:
- What does the Bible say?
- What does the passage mean?
- How does the Scripture relate to my life?
Number of Pages: 120
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2018
Series: Genesis to Revelation
Old Testament Wisdom An Introduction, Revised and Enlarged EditionJames CrenshawWestminster John Knox Press / 1998 / Trade Paperback$27.00 Retail:
$30.00Save 10% ($3.00)
Ecclesiastes: Old Testament Library [OTL] (Paperback)James L CrenshawWestminster John Knox Press / Trade Paperback$31.50 Retail:
$35.00Save 10% ($3.50)
A Whirlpool of Torment: Israelite Traditions of God as an Oppressive PresenceJames L. CrenshawSociety of Biblical Literature / 1984 / Trade Paperback$15.89 Retail:
$16.95Save 6% ($1.06)
Study the entire Books of Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Song of Songs in this comprehensive 13-session study beginning with a look at the springs of life in the Proverbs and ending with the Song of Songs' declaration that love is as strong as death.Some of the major ideas explored in this Book of the Bible are:
- The cost of getting involved.
- Joy unlimited.
- The constancy of friendship.
- Time to love and to hate.
- The old and the new.
More than 3.5 million copies of the series sold.
This revision of the Abingdon classic Genesis To Revelation Serie is a comprehensive, verse-by-verse, book-by-book study of the Bible based on the NIV. These studies help readers strengthen their understanding and appreciation of the Bible by enabling them to engage the Scripture on three levels:
- What does the Bible say? Questions to consider while reading the passage for each session.
- What does the passage mean? Unpacks key verses in the selected passage.
- How does the Scripture relate to my life? Provides three major ides that have meaning for our lives today.
The meaning of the selected passages are made clear by considering such aspects as ancient customs, locations of places, and the meanings of words. The simple format makes the study easy to use. Includes maps and glossary with key pronunciation helps.Updates will include:
- New cover designs.
- New interior designs.
- Teacher book per matching student book (rather than multiple volumes in one book).
- Update to 2011 revision of the New International Version Translation (NIV).
- Updated references to New Interpreters Dictionary of the Bible.
- Include biblical chapters on the contents page beside session lesson titles for at-a-glance overview of biblical structure.
- Include larger divisions within the contents page to reflect macro-structure of each biblical book. Ex: Genesis 1-11; Genesis 12-50; Exodus 1-15; Exodus 16-40; Isaiah 1-39; Isaiah 40-66.