Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 201
Vendor: Penguin Books
Publication Date: 2009
Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)
Series: Winnie the Pooh
Visit our all-new Pooh website!
It was eighty years ago, on the publication of The House at Pooh Corner, when Christopher Robin said good-bye to Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends in the Hundred Acre Wood. Now they are all back in new adventures, for the first time approved by the Trustees of the Pooh Properties. This is a companion volume that truly captures the style of A. A. Milne-a worthy sequel to The House at Pooh Corner and Winnie-the-Pooh.
Listen to award-winning narrator Jim Dale reading the Exposition to Return to the Hundred Acre Wood. Also available from Penguin Audio.
Mark Burgess has previously illustrated Winnie-the-Pooh and other classic children's characters, including Paddington Bear. He lives in London, England.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Books >> Children >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Animal Stories
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics