- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Tough-marine, Chet, returns home from deployment only to find he is unable to readjust to being stateside. He struggles to accept help, is desperate for employment and refuses to confront the issues that plague him.
When his wife's friends adopt a three-year old boy, Chet sees something in the little boy that resonates with him - but he can't quite put his finger on it. Will the events leading up to this Christmas be able to melt his heart? Or will he forever slip into a dark, spiraling depression?
Return to Christmas focuses on veterans and children who suffer from issues such a post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and attachment disorder.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: New Hope Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Drama
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Drama
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Contemporary >> General Contemporary