- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
The restoration of Israel is important to understand because this reality speaks of the restoration of people back to God that still occurs today. We are to look to the Israelites as examples (often of what not to do) in their relationship to God. The authors promise that studying the Old Testament, like the story of the return from Exile, enhances the understanding of the New Testament books.
Daymond Duck is the best-selling author of On the Bring, An Easy-to-Understand End-Time Bible Prophecy; The Book of Revelation - The Smart Guide to the Bible; The Book of Daniel - The Smart Guide to the Bible; and Prophesies of the Bible - The Smart Guide to the Bible. He went to Emory University for United Methodist pastors and has served as honorary state chaplain for the Tennessee Rural Carriers.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Smart Guide to the Bible
Today's headlines were written over 2,500 years ago when the Hebrews began their return to their Promised Land-the future nation of Israel. God used history-makers Ezra and Nehemiah and prophets Haggai and Zechariah to bring about His perfect plan of restoration. This Smart Guide takes the reader on an unforgettable journey through the Old Testament books of Ezra, Nehemiah, Haggai, and Zechariah to show you how our current--and future--events hinge on the prophetic returns of God's chosen people to their homeland. We are living in exciting times! The reader can discover all God has planned for them as they anticipate His return and ultimate restoration.
Be Smart About:
- Current & Future Events
- The Rebuilt Temple
- O.T. Prophecies Fulfilled
- Jesus's Second Coming
- The Promised Land
- The Rebuilt Jerusalem Wall
- O.T. Prophecies to be fulfilled
- And More!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference