A book the whole Church needs to read! A challenge to conventional Christian ideas! Clear thinking about neglected questions such as:
What central truth, ignored for 1800 years, must be restored if the Church is to fulfill the Great Commission?
- How are both the Jews and the Church God's people?
- Is there a difference between Jew and Gentile in the body of the Messiah?
- Will God fulfill all of his promises to Israel?
- Does the Law of Moses remain in force today?
- Is the Church antisemitic? If so, what can you do about it?
- Should the Church evangelize Jews today? If so, how?
Surprising answers to these and other crucial questions, along with suggestions for godly action, are given in this exciting and insightful book by an Israeli Messianic Jew, a Jew who trusts Yeshua (Jesus).
A book that introduces Christians to the Jewish roots of their faith, challenges some conventional ideas, and raises some neglected questions: how are both the Jews and "the Church" God's people? Does the Law of Moses remain in force today?