Add To Cart
Number of Pages: 250
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Restoring Sexual Identity offers answers to the most commonly asked questions from both homosexuals desiring change and friends and relatives of women struggling with same-sex attraction.
- Is lesbianism an inherited predisposition or is it developed in childhood?
- Does becoming a Christian eliminate all desire for members of the same sex?
- What support is available for women who struggle with lesbianism?
- Can a woman be a lesbian and a Christian at the same time?
- How does childhood sexual abuse relate to the development of lesbianism?
These and other important questions are answered as the author draws from her own experience and that of many other former lesbians who participated in an extensive survey on same-sex attraction.