Add To Cart
Restoring Sexual Identity: Hope for Women Who Struggle with Same-Sex Attraction
Add To Cart
|Title: Restoring Sexual Identity: Hope for Women Who Struggle with Same-Sex Attraction|
By: Anne Paulk
Number of Pages: 250
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2003
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 12 ounces
Stock No: WW911790
Adele Ahlberg Calhoun, Tracey D. BianchiIVP Connect / 2015 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$8.495 out of 5 stars for Women & Identity, LifeGuide Topical Bible Studies. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$12.00Save 29% ($3.51)
Restoring Sexual Identity offers answers to the most commonly asked questions from both homosexuals desiring change and friends and relatives of women struggling with same-sex attraction.
- Is lesbianism an inherited predisposition or is it developed in childhood?
- Does becoming a Christian eliminate all desire for members of the same sex?
- What support is available for women who struggle with lesbianism?
- Can a woman be a lesbian and a Christian at the same time?
- How does childhood sexual abuse relate to the development of lesbianism?
These and other important questions are answered as the author draws from her own experience and that of many other former lesbians who participated in an extensive survey on same-sex attraction.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.