- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Vendor: Monarch Books
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 7.75 X 5.00 (inches)|
Restored Lives has been developed to help people recover from the experience of divorce or relationship breakdown. It will empower them to regain self-confidence and guides them to rebuild their lives.
There are three parts to Restored Lives a main book, a DVD, and a workbook. The main book stands alone, and can be read profitably by individuals.
However, many people wrestling with relationship breakdown find it helpful to join others in a similar situation. For churches wishing to run such a group, the companion DVD offers professionally prepared presentations drawn from the book, and the workbook allows course members to personalize their experience.
Erik Castenskiold outlines the journey of breakdown and recovery, offering assurance that recovery is possible and revealing how to move forward as a single person, and build new relationships. He highlights the importance of forgiveness, revealing how it is possible to let go and move on, and establishes important tools for communicating well with your ex-partner, handling conflict, setting emotional boundaries, and expressing yourself clearly. He also addresses the impact of separation on family and friends and considers relevant legal and financial factors.
While based on Christian principles, the material is relevant and helpful for anyone, with or without a Christian faith or church background. It was developed from the Restored Lives course that Erik and his wife, Jules, run at Holy Trinity Brompton, London.
The short workbook is available singly and in packs of ten.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Suffering
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Suffering
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral