- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Gospel Coalition Booklets
Can We Know the Truth?: Gospel Coalition Booklets -eBookCrossway / 2011 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)
"Christ has died, Christ has risen, Christ will come again!" This foundational liturgical refrain reminds us that what God has already achieved in the past through the life, death, and resurrection of Christ is the foundation for what Scripture says he will do in the future, at the consummation of all things. In this booklet Sam Storms examines the essential elements of Christian eschatological hopeincluding bodily resurrection, judgment, hell and eternal punishment, and heaven in the presence of Godto show that this hope is a confident expectation rooted in the historical reality of what transpired in the life and death of Christ.
Storms examines the inauguration of Gods sovereign rule in the first coming of Christ in order to explore the implications of the consummation of the kingdom of God, the "blessed hope" of the Christian, and the controlling theme of biblical eschatology.
The Restoration of All Things is a Gospel Coalition booklet designed to offer a thoughtful explanation for point 13 of the ministrys confessional statement. The Gospel Coalition is an evangelical renewal movement dedicated to a Scripture-based reformation of ministry practices.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Eschatology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Eschatology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Church & Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral