- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
A diverse collection of writings draws the reader into the realm of overcoming sexual abuse, finding a heartfelt path to forgiveness, and coming to understand the power of love that resides in our inner core, waiting to be released. Other writings explore ways of pushing past the gloominess we all experience in life that keep so many of us from seeing the brightness that awaits us just ahead; the author further explores the subjects of pride, doubt, embracing faith, living with a compassionate heart, and finding our place in life.
Building on insights gleaned from living in countries around the world, the author explores the state of indifference that is often found among people who fail to embrace the broader human condition; rather, the author suggests we too often see the self-focused, whats-in-it-for-me mentality that seems to have become a plague across the world. The author also explores an exception to the norm in nation building. He looks at the Republic of Korea and how it developed into such an economic world powerwhen only fifty years ago it ranked among the lowest in per capita income. He explores the secrets to their success and answers the question if those secrets can be adapted to the underdeveloped countries of the world.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics >> Sexual Abuse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Recovery >> Abuse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Recovery