- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
Emerson Eggerichs, PhD, is an internationally known communication expert and author of the New York Times bestseller Love & Respect. Just as Dr. Eggerichs transformed millions of marital relationships with a biblical understanding of love and respect, he also turned these principles to one of the most important relationships of all in Mother & Son: The Respect Effect. As a communication expert, Emerson has also spoken to groups such as the NFL, NBA, PGA, US Navy SEALs and members of Congress. He was the senior pastor of Trinity Church in East Lansing, Michigan for almost twenty years. Emerson holds a PhD in child and family ecology from Michigan State University, a BA in Biblical Studies from Wheaton College, an MA in communications from Wheaton College Graduate School, and an MDiv from the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary. He and his wife Sarah have been married since 1973 and have three adult children.
SM189Burlington, MA5 Stars Out Of 5Great value, price, qualitySeptember 21, 2011SM189Burlington, MAQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5What can I say except this was recommended by a friend and this did NOT dissapoint. Plus, it was less expensive purchasing through Christianbook.com than other stores that were recommended to me. THANKS for delivering great products at a great price!!
DuckTennesseeAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5xcellent Book. have used it extensivelyAugust 12, 2011DuckTennesseeAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5xcellent Book. have used it extensively. highly recommend!
PaulgMassachusettsAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Very helpfulNovember 17, 2010PaulgMassachusettsAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Have only read four chapters, but so far it has been very helpful to us..........we're looking forward to reading the rest of the book and doing the work book exercises....
papi lindoNew JerseyAge: 55-65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5November 12, 2010papi lindoNew JerseyAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This product was purchased as a result of attending a Love and Respect conference and we want to use to disciple couples.
Lynn Erickson4 Stars Out Of 5March 21, 2010Lynn EricksonI think the book Love & Respect really hit the nail on the head. I know that the workbook will now excell the learning process.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum