Respect: Dare to Care, Share, and Be Fair! / Digital original - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Pre-Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abbey Press
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Elf-Help Books for Kids
Childhood is the time for virtues to be taughtor, more accurately, "caught." And the virtue of respect is one sorely needed in a world more and more diverse, congested, and interdependent. Just what is respect? "Its a good way to beand a way to be good," say the authors of this helpful, yet entertaining childrens book. "Its a way to care about others, ourselves, and our world. When we have the virtue of respect, we try to treat people and our whole world with extra love and kindness."
Ted ONeal is the author of Garden Therapy, and along with his daughter, Jenny, author of the Elf-help for Kids book, Respect: Dare to Care, Share, and Be Fair. He has been known to receive a senior-citizen discount on occasion.
R. W. Alley is the illustrator for the popular Abbey Press adult series of Elf-help books, as well as an illustrator and writer of childrens books. He lives in Barrington, Rhode Island, with his wife, daughter, and son. See a wide variety of his works at: www.rwalley.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Respect & Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Character
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Respect & Self-Esteem