- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
The Love Dare Day by Day: A Year of Devotions for Couples / Revised - eBookStephen Kendrick, Alex KendrickB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
Now You're Speaking My Language: Honest Communication and Deeper Intimacy for a Stronger Marriage / Revised - eBookGary ChapmanB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$8.22 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$9.99Save 18% ($1.77)
Sacred Marriage: What If God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy? - eBookGary L. ThomasZondervan / 2015 / ePub$9.99
- This is the key that I have been missing.
- You connected all the dots for me.
- As a counselor, I have never been so excited about any material.
- Youre on to something huge here.
Emerson Eggerichs, PhD, is an internationally known communication expert and author of the New York Times bestseller Love & Respect. Just as Dr. Eggerichs transformed millions of marital relationships with a biblical understanding of love and respect, he also turned these principles to one of the most important relationships of all in Mother & Son: The Respect Effect. As a communication expert, Emerson has also spoken to groups such as the NFL, NBA, PGA, US Navy SEALs and members of Congress. He was the senior pastor of Trinity Church in East Lansing, Michigan for almost twenty years. Emerson holds a PhD in child and family ecology from Michigan State University, a BA in Biblical Studies from Wheaton College, an MA in communications from Wheaton College Graduate School, and an MDiv from the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary. He and his wife Sarah have been married since 1973 and have three adult children.
CindaWestville, NS CanadaAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5November 5, 2012CindaWestville, NS CanadaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Found this book to be very helpful! Would definitely recommend it to other married couple's or soon to be married couples.
Karen HollenbeckNaples, FloridaAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Good book; new approach to husband/wife relationshNovember 2, 2011Karen HollenbeckNaples, FloridaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleI enjoyed the booked, but found it a bit repetitious at times.
The concepts are good and present a different approach to the husband/wife relationship than any I've heard before.
Luisfig78Age: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5July 27, 2011Luisfig78Age: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4An excellent book for couples whether to enhance or to transform your marriage.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues