- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2004
The Love Dare Day by Day: A Year of Devotions for Couples / Revised - eBookStephen Kendrick, Alex KendrickB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$8.22 Retail:
$9.99Save 18% ($1.77)
Now You're Speaking My Language: Honest Communication and Deeper Intimacy for a Stronger Marriage / Revised - eBookGary ChapmanB&H Books / 2013 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
Sacred Marriage: What If God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy? - eBookGary L. ThomasZondervan / 2015 / ePub$9.99
A New York Times best-selling marriage book with more than one million copies sold!
Based on over three decades of counseling, as well as scientific and biblical research, Dr. Emerson Eggerichs and his wife, Sarah, have already taken the Love & Respect message across America and are changing the way couples talk to, think about, and treat each other. What do you want for your marriage? Want some peace? Want to feel close? Want to feel valued? Want to experience marriage the way God intended? Then why not try some Love and Respect.
A wife has one driving need?to feel loved. When that need is met, she is happy. A husband has one driving need?to feel respected. When that need is met, he is happy. When either of these needs isnt met, things get crazy. Love & Respect reveals why spouses react negatively to each other, and how they can deal with such conflict quickly, easily, and biblically.
What readers say about Love & Respect
- "Ive been married 35 years and have not heard this taught."
- "This is the key that I have been missing."
- "You connected all the dots for me."
- "As a counselor, I have never been so excited about any material."
- "Youre on to something huge here."
Partner Love & Respect with the Love & Respect Workbook for Couples, Individuals, and Groups for an added experience. Love & Respect is also available in Spanish, Amor y Respeto.
Emerson Eggerichs, PhD, is an internationally known communication expert and author of the New York Times bestseller Love & Respect. Just as Dr. Eggerichs transformed millions of marital relationships with a biblical understanding of love and respect, he also turned these principles to one of the most important relationships of all in Mother & Son: The Respect Effect. As a communication expert, Emerson has also spoken to groups such as the NFL, NBA, PGA, US Navy SEALs and members of Congress. He was the senior pastor of Trinity Church in East Lansing, Michigan for almost twenty years. Emerson holds a PhD in child and family ecology from Michigan State University, a BA in Biblical Studies from Wheaton College, an MA in communications from Wheaton College Graduate School, and an MDiv from the University of Dubuque Theological Seminary. He and his wife Sarah have been married since 1973 and have three adult children.
CindaWestville, NS CanadaAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5November 5, 2012CindaWestville, NS CanadaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Found this book to be very helpful! Would definitely recommend it to other married couple's or soon to be married couples.
Karen HollenbeckNaples, FloridaAge: Over 65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5Good book; new approach to husband/wife relationshNovember 2, 2011Karen HollenbeckNaples, FloridaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleI enjoyed the booked, but found it a bit repetitious at times.
The concepts are good and present a different approach to the husband/wife relationship than any I've heard before.
Luisfig78Age: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5July 27, 2011Luisfig78Age: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4An excellent book for couples whether to enhance or to transform your marriage.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Love & Romance
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues