- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
- Practice spiritual self-discipline to build stamina and grit;
- Know whats up ahead, what obstacles they will likely face; and
- Bond with special friends who share their commitment to finishing well.
Gordon MacDonald has been a pastor and author for more than fifty years. He serves as Chancellor at Denver Seminary, as editor-at-large for Leadership Journal, and as a speaker at leadership conferences around the world. His books includeBuilding Below the Waterline, Who Stole My Church, A Resilient Life, and Ordering Your Private World. Gordon and his wife, Gail, live in New Hampshire.
Doug Nelson5 Stars Out Of 5March 22, 2010Doug NelsonMy wife and I have known Gordon and his wife for many years and we know that he is speaking truth with integrity in this book. In our leadership training small group we have selected this book as being the best book on leadership to read and absorb. One member of the group gave a copy of the book as a Christmas gift to his employer. His employer, in turn, was so impressed by what Gordon has written that he purchased copies to give to all his employees.
Debra Welty5 Stars Out Of 5October 14, 2008Debra WeltyExcellent practical and enjoyable to read. It helped my husband and I with concrete steps to "finishing well" The challenge to "fight the good fight" all the way to the end is daunting. McDonald's insights were so useful we are not using this book in a small group discussion
Jeffrey Farr4 Stars Out Of 5November 29, 2006Jeffrey Farr"A Resilient Life" gives the reader an encouragment to pursue excellence in his/her Christian Life. It is a book geared for the Christian who is serious in living for God. It is practical and MacDonald approaches his topic with a conversational style that makes you evaluate yourself and he lets you see what he is thinking. Its a great book! As a pastor, this has motivated me not only to get back up when I fall but to run with resilience and dedication for God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology