or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Reset Your Life: Make a New Start - eBook|
By: Joesph W. Walker III
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Live Different
Stock No: WW77600EB
Do you need to make a new start? Sometimes we feel as if we need to start over, to allow God to do a "hard reset" of our lives. It is possible to return to God and reclaim your relationship with Him. In Reset Your Life: Make a New Start, Joseph W. Walker III uses eight "Rs" (Reset, Return, Review and Recalculate, Reclaim, Redirect, Reinvigorate and Revive, Reinvest, and Reinvent) to teach how you can have a new beginning through faith in God.
- The eight "Rs" to a making a new start through faith in God
- End-of-chapter questions for individual thought or group discussion
Bishop Joseph Warren Walker, III, is the Senior Pastor of the historic Mt. Zion Baptist Church of Nashville, Tennessee. He was born in Shreveport, Louisiana, to Deacon Joseph and Mrs. Rosa Walker. Bishop Walker currently serves as the International Presiding Bishop in the Full Gospel Baptist Church Fellowship, International.
Bishop Walker received a Bachelor of Arts degree from Southern University in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, a Master of Divinity degree from Vanderbilt University, and a Doctor of Ministry degree from Princeton Theological Seminary. He holds two honorary Doctorates from Meharry Medical College and Southern University, respectively. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for Meharry Medical College and Citizens Savings Bank and serves as Chairman of the Board of Trustees for Tennessee State University.
In 1992, at the age of 24, Bishop Walker began his pastorate at Mt. Zion with 175 members. Presently, the ministry has grown to over 30,000 and continues to grow at a phenomenal rate with eight weekly services in three physical locations, which also includes a worldwide virtual church location.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.